Be happy and recreate the world
Contact us on 0061 (0)437 165645 or laszlo.creations@gmail.com

Free yourself. learn how to draw



The course is especially design for beginners and for those who want to gain more confidence in their drawing abilities. It might be a life transforming experience for the participants as it was for me when I discovered that I could improve my perceptions and my drawing abilities so easily. Since then all I wanted is to help more people to experience the 'drawing mode': a place where time does not exist anymore, where we feel at one with the self and with the universe.
It is a step by step method, so it is important for the participants  to come every Wednesday. The course is very well structured but also very enjoyable with all sort of different ways to approach drawing. I will ask participants to draw every day (I know it seems difficult but even if it is for 2 or 3 min, it is enough)  and I will do it as well and show my drawings every Wednesday, hopefully everyone will want to do the same. So that together we will improve our creativity intensely and free ourselves constantly.

S T A R T I N G :  0 2 - 1 0 - 1 3

T I M E :  F R O M  7  T O  9 P M 

V E N U E :  R O S I E ' S   S T U D I O 
                     4 3 9  Y A N D O I T   C R E E K   R D   Y A N D O I T  3 4 6 1   V I C

C O S T  ;  $  1 5 0   F O R  8  C L A S S E S

B O O K I N G :  C A L L  0 4 8 1 3 2 6 0 0 9




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Blogroll

Translate